Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busy busy busy

So the count down has 'begun'. Of course in reality I've been counting down since I first got my surgery date, I started counting down from 15 weeks. But it's getting really close now, exactly four weeks away, and less than thirty days. I'm starting to get scared for real now - I keep thinking in my head about all the things that could go wrong, just your usual panic I suppose. I've never been to the hospital before (hate them!) so it's going to be a bit scary to have such major surgery my first time. But then again I have a big group of friends who're all going to be visiting me the whole time, so maybe it wont be so bad.

Luckily (or unluckily) for me though, I don't really have that much time to worry about being scared because I just have way too much stuff to do before then. I wrote a to-do list and I have about twenty-seven things that need to be done before I start my pre-op diet in fourteen days. I want to get everything out of the way before then so I can just focus on not cheating etc and not have to try and concentrate on schoolwork, but man do I have a lot to do. I've got about four assignments due in the next two weeks, including a thirty minute presentation for one class, as well as doing weekly reports on the on-going nucleur review confrenece.

Whoever said that being a student was supposed to be fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment