Thursday, November 18, 2010

No time to work out?

I've got one word for you:

Bullshit.

Now you might be sitting there saying "But I really don't! I just got home from work, and I've got to cook dinner and do the laundry and blah blah blah blah BLAH!"

But you know what? There's no excuses in weight loss surgery. Excuses are what got us to this place - so now whether you've had surgery, are thinking about having it, or are just waiting for your surgery date to come up: the time for excuses are over.

Now I actually do understand that maybe you don't have time to hit the gym, or even get out of the house so what I've got here is my 'at home' workout, that I thought I'd share with you. You can do this work out while watching tv, waiting for the laundry - whenever.

Also, keep in mind that you can do this at different levels depending on your fitness, and I'll include the variations you can make. :) Also, whenever something says 'till failure' that means TILL YOU PHYSICALLY CANNOT DO IT ANYMORE. Haha yes! I'm diabolical.

So get off your butts and do it!



Push ups till failure.
        Options: - full gentlemen's push ups with legs elevated.
                      - full gentlemen's push ups
                      - on-your-knees push ups

Crunches x 60 or till failure.
         Options: - 'c' crunches
                       - lower abdominal crunches
                       - standard crunches
                       - leg extensions

Squats x 40. (Do these while holding weights for an extra kick)

Walking Lunges x 20 each leg

Step ups x 20 each leg

Stair run.
     - if you have stairs in your house the basic gist of this is to run your ass up and down those babies. I aim to do it 15 times, but we have quite a long stair case, so you might be able to do more/less depending on size of staircase and fitness.The aim is again TILL FAILURE.

Now this isn't what I'd class as a 'full' workout it's more of a 'I don't have time to get out there but oh my I should still really do something' workout... but hey like I said, no excuses!
        
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment